Monday, December 1, 2008

Crock Pot Macaroni

Here's a recipe for the easiest, best tasting macaroni and cheese ever! Well, that could be disputed but I sure like it.

3 Tbs. butter, chunked
2 cups uncooked macaroni
2 cups shredded sharp cheese
24 oz. small curd cottage cheese
2 cups boiling water

Place butter chunks in bottom of crockpot. Add next 3 ingredients and pour boiling water over all. Do Not stir. Cover. Cook for approx. 2 hrs. Stir just before ready to serve. Can be baked in 350 degree oven for 1 hr. (I sprinkle macaroni with salt). Enjoy!

3 comments:

tamarahillmurphy.com said...

mmmmmmm....thanks for the recipe. Brian is a HUGE fan of homemade mac -n- cheese; I'll have to try this.

KochisCorner said...

I've been waiting...I cannot wait to make it :)

Unknown said...

It's so easy that I might have to try it! Thanks Boo.