Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Has a New Bib

Well, he's becoming less and less like a baby, but that doesn't mean he's a cooperative model. Embroidering the bib was probably easier than getting a good shot of him in it. Here's the best I could do.


Any of you recognize this look of anticipation in seeing the picture on the camera that you're trying to take?


Ok, I'll try holding him and do the self portrait. Drat that didn't work either.


Better, but could we show some enthusiasm?


All right, enough is enough.


So, here it is. I received the bib for my birthday in a cross stitch kit (along with all kinds of other embroidery goodies). I'm not really a cross stitcher so I transferred a pattern from here and voila! It may be ruined in about a week, but it didn't take me that long to do and was good embroidery practice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute, Bethany Boo Bib 'Broider. I love it!

Nelson Narratives said...

I like it! You are so crafty! (Martha Stewart brand of crafty, not the serpant kind.)